- Passive magnetic moving coil transducer
- Tuned ported resonant chamber
- High quality Switchcraft 3 pin XLR connector
- Rugged copper housing and components
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A
- Lifetime operational warranty
- Adjustable aircraft aluminum mounting bracket to fit North American style stands (will fit European style stands with common threaded adapter)
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 200Hz – 3kHz
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Output: 115 +/- 2dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- Dimensions: 2.5 inch x 6 inch
- Weight: 1.75 lbs.
All samples have been recorded with a Shure sm58 for A/B comparisons. Samples with the sm58 always appear first in the sequence, followed by the same performance through the Copperphone.